Our aim is to come together in a welcoming, peaceful and relaxing space, take a deep breath and revitalise your mind, body and soul.
Are you wondering what to expect? Then check out our FAQs and if there’s anything else you want to know, please feel free to ask. You can get in touch with us via CONTACT US or in person. We are always here to help you get the most out of your Yoga journey.
We offer classes which cater from the very new to the more experienced Yogis and offer modifications to suit every level.
- Introduce yourself to your teacher before your first class. They’re fully trained and passionate about helping you get the most from your practice. You can always chat to your teacher before or after class.
- Ask questions. Being new to Yoga can be daunting, but we’ve all been there.
- Take care of yourself: rest whenever you need and always listen to your body, as somedays we feel heavy and some light.
- Listening to cues from your teacher: helps keep your practice safe and powerful, not to mention even more fun.
- Check out our detailed list of CLASSES. We have different styles to suit everyone.
- In order to save you time on your first visit, please feel free to complete your registration prior to your first class, or you are always welcome on the day. It is important to complete a REGISTRATION FORM in order for us to gain an understanding of your current health, medical history or past injuries. This is strictly confidential.
We would love for you to JOIN US ON THE MAT. Whether it's a casual visit or more regularly, you are always welcome!